Tuesday 28 May 2013

::Show & Tell:: Lovely end to a rubbish day...

Lookie what I found in my mail box this evening when I got home...



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................! :) :) :)
After my yuck day it was a lovely surprise.


Last week I stumbled upon Indie Stitches then I found the Indie Stitches Facebook Page where there was a 10% discount code to celebrate opening of the store. Well, I just can’t not take up a fantastic offer like that! (Be quick the discount ends 31st May!)



I had been coveting the Sewaholic Renfrew ever since it was released and I saw fabulous (and practical - my main focus in sewing) renfrews popping up all over the interwebs.


Oh. What’s that underneath the Renfrew pattern you ask?



Weeellllll...
While I was looking I came across the new Megan Nielsen Tania Culottes pattern. I’ve never used a Megan Nielsen pattern before and I've enjoyed the Tania culottes I've seen popping up in the blogasphere. So I thought I’d give it a go.


The service from Indie Stitches was pretty speedy. The only criticism I have is that it was raining today and the patterns were not in some sort of waterproofing. Luckily it wasn’t heavy rain so the patterns weren’t soaked, just tiny titch damp. In saying I shouldn’t be such a fuss pot :)


I hope you’ve had rays of sunshine on your lacklustre days,
Vanessa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.