Tuesday 21 May 2013

::Show & Tell:: More Books

I've bought the Sew U Home Stretch book. Blogger have been raving and referencing this book for yonks and for aaages I'd been looking for it online. Having not been able to find it for sale anywhere I gave up.

But! When Kestral mentioned the book was on sale I jumped online and snapped up the Sew U Home Stretch and Built by Wendy Dresses books.

I zoomed through Sew U Home Stretch as soon as I got it int the post.

I've only just finished Built by Wendy Dresses.

I have yet to make anything from either books, but both have been very inspiring.

Until next time, I hope you're reading something that you've been excited about too,
Vanessa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.