Wednesday 18 December 2013

::Sewing:: Great British Sewing Bee - Christmas Special

I just watched The Great British Sewing Bee - Christmas Special and I was so inspirational and fantastic that I had to share.

Grab a cuppa and a treat and pop this on and take a bit of time to get totally inspired for this festive season!



I was so taken with the clam shell decoration that Stuart made (around 30 minutes into the video) that I've found a video with some great tips on how to make one using the Clover Clam Shell Accessories Cases kit. (If I make them, I'm going to try making them just using cardboard instead of with the kit. Wish me luck!)


Do you think there are enough sewing shows on telly?  I wish there was more on Aussie TV.

Until next time,
Enjoy a dash of GBSB Xmas goodness : )
V xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.