Tuesday 28 January 2014

::Knitting:: Norwegian Purling or Trying to Knit Faster

After releasing my cowl pattern on Ravelry I've gotten a real buzz from the reaction it has received.
I've really enjoyed the experience of sharing something that I have created with the world and being able to see the reaction people have.
So I'm really interested in designing more knitting patterns.
So in order to do that I've got to find ways of knitting faster.
I'm not speed knitter, but I did teach myself how to knit Continental style.
However, I'm not very good at Continental purl stitch.
So I've been looking for alternatives and I think I may have found one.

Norwegian Purl stitch. Check out the vid below.


Do you knit? What do you knit? Which style do you knit in-English, Continental, Other? 
Leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you :)

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.