Monday 4 June 2012

::Life:: *Grrr! Yippee! and repeat from *

[Click here for image source]

This is a little bit of a crazy time here at Casa del SimpleFibreLife and this is a little bit of an update.

I'll start from most recent and go backwards.

I'm starting to get a cold - Dumb! Grrr!

This weekend has been pretty chilled and I loved it. Yippee!

We've been looking for a house to buy since February. Grrr!
We've currently got one under contract. Yippee!
If it goes through then we'll have to move. Grrr!
But then I'll be living in a house of my own (well I do have to share it with my spouse, but whatever). Yippee!

My phone internet data plan has run out for the month and I'm waaay behind on my blog reading. Grrr!

I've signed up for the Pin Cushion Swap and my pincushion is ready to be posted. Yippee!

My home internet sucks in a major way so blogging and uploading images is a major pain in the proverbial. Grrr!

I've managed to create a little prototype of a gadget I've been wanting to make and I like the outcome (to be posted about one day soon).  Yippee!

I think that's just about it for now. Thanks for reading, will post something more interesting soon (if the gosh darn internets lets me. Grrr!)
Vanessa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.