Tuesday 4 March 2014

::Show and Tell:: Making me go Wow!

Here are a few things that I've come across recently that have made me go 'Wow!'.
I just had to share them :)

This is a fantastic solution for reducing the 'footprint' of a door.
Just so amazingly inventive and elegant.

What a really great  way to provide a community resource in places that are land poor.
Simple materials and design with big impacts.

I really like when people think of new and exciting ways to put unused spaces to good use.


Are there times that you come across something and you just have to share the awesomeness? 
Leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you :)

Until next time,


Lets connect
All images in this post remain the property of their original owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.