Sunday 6 January 2013

::Sewing:: Hollyburn Sewalong - Lock that in!

On the back of my 2013 Sewlution pledge I'm going to follow along with My Messings Hollyburn Sewalong in Jan/Feb! Eeek!


So I've popped the badge on my Sewing Challenges page and popped a badge on my sidebar. Oh! And the most important part is I've bought the pattern from Sew Squirrel, so hopefully it will come in the mail asap!

I know that I haven't finished my S.W.A.P. posts, but I think that this skirt would work in a dark colour....And I want to get started on my Sewlution Pledge! Woohoo. Pretty pumped. 2013 hear me sew!

Until next time, I hope your jumping in feet first,
Vanessa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.